Are you tired all the time? Take our FREE anaemia quiz.
Sports Naturopathy and Sports Nutrition through online consultations and in our Melbourne, Ballarat and Torquay clinics.
Our performance nutrition and sports naturopathy approach considers the athlete holistically using evidence based holistic medicine and nutritional medicine.
This allows us to understand how your unique genetic make-up, lifestyle, sporting demands and health history has impacted on your current health status or sports performance.
We draw on scientific research, examinations, pathology tests and investigations and work to resolve underlying issues as well as relieving presenting symptoms.
You have come to the right place if your concern relates to:
- lack of energy, unexplained fatigue or poor performances
- suspected nutrient deficiencies such as anaemia,
- insomnia or broken sleep
- hormones such as loss of periods, irregular cycles, fertility
- digestion such as bloating, diarrhoea, constipation or reflux
- bone health
- sports nutrition and hydration
- adrenal and thyroid function
- optimising your endurance running capabilities