The Flat To Fast method is the program for women struggling with iron and vitamin deficiency related anaemia.
I'm curious... does this reasonate?
You are constantly feeling tired, perhaps a little frustrated and at times overwhelmed.
You want to feel better quickly so you can enjoy the activities you love doing.
You like to make progress, feel energised and achieve goals you set for yourself.
You understand your health is a priority in order to perform at your best now and in the future.
You like feeling supported and accountable so you remain motivated to take action and get results.
Anaemia Recovery Program
Where you'll learn how to:
- Obtain accurate pathology tests and what they mean
- Identify the early warning signs of iron deficiency anaemia
- Identify the underlying causes of iron deficiency and anaemia
- Fuel your body and restore nutrient levels
- Make the best food choices for boosting iron and vitamin levels for plant based and meat consuming athletes
- Optimise performance through gut health
- Better understand and manage women’s health challenges such as hormonal imbalances and heavy periods that impact on iron loss
- Choose the most suitable treatment options for you
- Prevent future nutrient deficiencies and anaemia
Your In-depth Personal Guide for sportswomen with fatigue Includes:
Online education and information
Access to a delicious iron rich recipes, meals plans and shopping lists
Initial comprehensive health assessment and review
A personalised treatment plan
On-the-spot treatment alterations
Referral to pathology blood testing and other investigations if necessary
Symptom tracking, monitoring, health journals and assessments
Two additional 1:1 review consultations to up-level your results and maintain your progress.
Ongoing access to high quality medicines through an online dispensary
A supportive community to cheer you on
Access to a Private Facebook community for ongoing support where you can share ideas and ask questions
PLUS YOU’LL RECEIVE -
BONUS 1: E-recipe book Healthy Snacks for Busy Athletes
A collection of delicious gluten-free snack recipes to help you stay well-fuelled and energised.
BONUS 2: 5% discount on Normatec pants hire or purchase- perfect for recovering from your next event or training.
Normatec is an advanced form of dynamic compression therapy used by athletes all around the globe. Find out more here.
Anaemia Recovery Program
12 weeks of individual support from a qualified Sports Naturopath, Olympian and Holistic Coach to fast track your progress. NOW OPEN .
This program IS for you if you want to:
- Ditch your unexplained fatigue, shortness of breath, and foggy head
- Be well supported with an individualised approach
- Better understand how to identify the warning signs, how to get an accurate diagnosis and treatment options
- Get the most out of your physical performances
- Eat a wide variety of food that will fuel your body
- Address the underlying causes of your iron deficiency and anaemia so you can reduce the risk of it happening again
- Understand how as a female athlete your hormones and iron status are linked
This program is NOT for you if:
- Are not prepared to take responsibility for your health, make changes or follow a carefully designed treatment plan
- Are unwilling or unable to access the internet and turn up for your scheduled appointments
- Do not have time to invest into restoring your health
- Just want a quick fix and don’t want to resolve underlying issues
- You are not in a financial position to invest in your health
I am sick of feeling rubbish!
About Kate Smyth
Kate certainly knows what it’s like to face challenges when pursuing a dream.
Kate faced many challenges and obstacles during her eight year journey from fun runner to Commonwealth and Olympic marathoner (2006, Commonwealth Games and 2008 Beijing Olympics). She obtained her personal best time of 2:28 for the marathon in Nagano, Japan at 35 years of age.
Kate believes there isn’t just one way to better health and performance. Her mission is to educate female athletes on how to make the most out of being a female athlete through a holistic and balanced approach.
On the back of her deep desire to help other athletes overcome many of the same health issues she now dedicates her time to improving female athletic performance and health.
Kate has completed three university degrees including a Masters and a Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathic medicine). She has also undertaken additional training in thyroid health, sports nutrition, digestive health and female athlete hormones…. just in case you are wondering.
She coaches, mentors and facilitates training camps for aspiring runners including some of Australia’s best distance athletes.
Kate is also a celebrant supporting families through holding meaningful ceremonies for loved ones. She has a special interest in baby/ infant naming days and memorial services for infants, babies, stillborn babies and loss through miscarriages.
As an athlete, coach and business owner she understands what it can be like to juggle many priorities. She is described by her patients as compassionate, warm, grounded, realistic, practical, and knowledgeable.