WILD C- NATURAL VITAMIN C 150g
A pleasant tasting cool processed vitamin C powder derived from some of the richest sources of vitamin C foods in the world.
- Australia’s ONLY entirely natural vitamin C supplement
- Vitamin-c rich superfood blend, organically sourced from wild berries and greens
- Highly bio-available, totally natural
- Gentle on the stomach
- Bioavailable. Organic. Wild.
- 100% whole food superfoods; does not contain any juice powders which may contain carriers
- Does not contain any flavours, extracts, isolated vitamins and minerals, fillers or sweeteners.
- It tastes so natural and so delicious!
Wild foods are naturally higher in nutrient content than farmed hybrids or processed supplements containing isolated vitamin C due to the conditions in which they grow and the methods used in processing.
Wild C is a natural and bioavailable, non-toxic vitamin C complex derived from a combination of certified organic wild berries and greens with some of the highest naturally occurring high vitamin C content in the world such as Kakadu Plum (Gubinge), Camu Camu, goji, acai and macqi berries. Wild C contains vitamin C naturally occurring in it’s WHOLE state, with its necessary co-factors like bioflavonoids, and other vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients that help absorb and utilise vitamin C. It’s non-toxic, even in large doses and does not cause nutrient imbalances. The powder is derived from real fruit, dehydrated and powdered at low temperatures which preserves its vitamin C content and the full spectrum of vitamins and minerals of the fruit.
Each serving size of 1 teaspoon or 3g contains 312mg of totally natural vitamin C which is approximately 5 times the recommended daily intake (RDI). Studies show that consuming 37mg of natural vitamin C is the equivalent of consuming 1000mg of isolated vitamin C. That means 1 serve of Wild C will be the equivalent of consuming over 6000mg of isolated vitamin C.
The certified organic powder is silky smooth, not gritty or grainy and really sweet.
Some vitamin C powders can cause digestive upset ( typically loose stools) if taken in high doses. Parsley and coriander are added to alkalise this vitamin C superfood formula making it gentler on the digestive tract and give this formula a grounding feel and taste. They are both also naturally high in vitamin C and may be used to assist detoxification.
- Vitamin C Blend 2.67g:
- Goji Berry*, Acerola Cherry*, Rosehips*, Pure Camu Camu*, Gubinge (Kakadu Plum)+
- Antioxidant Blend 0.3g:
- Acai Berry*, Maqui Berry*
- Alkalising pH Buffer Blend 0.03g:
- Coriander Leaf*, Parsley Leaf*
- *Certified Organic +Wildcrafted
- Each teaspoon (3g) of Wild C provides 312mg of 5x the RDI of naturally occurring, truly natural, bioavailable, non-toxic, non-isolated vitamin C.
|Serving size (1 tsp)
|Servings per pack
Add 1 heaped teaspoon (3g) of Wild C mixed into fresh juice or smoothie, breakfast or pure glass of water 1-3 times a day. The body can only absorb between 200-500g of vitamin C per serve, so it’s best to have a serve at different times throughout the day.
HASSLE FREE DELIVERY
For orders over $99
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We are happy to return and/or exchange if you aren't 100% happy with your purchase. Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information and full terms/conditions.
PURCHASE SECURELY ONLINE
Check out with a credit card or Paypal account