100g macadamia nuts
100 g Brazil nuts
1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 1/2 tsp matcha powder
Zest from 2 lemons
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
100g melted dark chocolate for coating
Matcha Bliss Balls (GF)
- Preparation: 25 minutes
- Cooking: Nil
- Serves Many
Matcha Bliss Balls packed with antioxidants, healthy fats and selenium and vitamin E. A great snack pre or post workout.
- Place nuts in a bowl and cover with water and soak either over night or for 6-8 hours
- Place nuts, 1 cup of coconut ( leave 1/2 cup), lemon zest and matcha powder in a food processer or thermomix and blend until mixture looks like crumbs. Add the lemon juice, maple syrup and melted coconut oil and then blend again until the mixture forms a soft dough.
- Roll the mixture into balls
- Divide balls into half. Either roll balls in remaining coconut or dip in melted chocolate
- Place your bliss balls in an airtight container and set in the fridge to harden.
- Bliss balls will store in the fridge or freezer.